Monday, November 16, 2009

Contest for rare sea glass sterling silver necklace and earrings

Hi everyone,
The Holidays are upon us and with that thought in mind I'm running a contest from now until December 15, 2009. All you have to do is read my blog about sea glass and leave a message. The prize is a sterling silver necklace and earrings with cobalt blue sea glass. As you can see from the blog, this color is considered rare among sea glass searchers. Cobalt and cornflower blue comes from early Milk of Magnesia bottles, poison bottles, artwork, and Bromo-Seltzer and Vicks VapoRub containers. I found these pieces and made them into this jewelry combination. If the winner also gives the first name of the storekeeper in my book, Those Who Wait, I will send an extra necklace and earrings made of green sea glass and bookmarks with sea glass attached, too. Happy Holidays everyone. Check out my website for a free gift offer at www.lynnhones.com